Thu, 02 Sept|
Winner to be announced online.
Christmas Card Competition
Will you be the winner in our The Lewis Foundation Christmas Card Competition?
Time & Location
02 Sept 2021, 00:00 BST – 30 Sept 2021, 23:59 BST
Winner to be announced online.
About the Event
Enter The Lewis Foundation Christmas Card Competition!
2 categories to enter:
Under 18 - Must include consent of a parent/guardian when sending in entry.
The winning card from each category, will be The Lewis Foundation Charity Christmas Cards for 2021.
The winning cards will be on sale from 1st November 2021, with all proceeds from the sales raising money for our charity.
Your entry must be on no bigger than A4 paper.
Include on the back of your entry, your name, address and email.
Post your entry to:
The Lewis Foundation, Unit H5/A & H5/B, KG House, Kingsfield Way, Northampton, NN5 7QS
Closing date for entries: 30.9.2021 at 23:59
Winning entries will be selected by The Lewis Foundation and winners announced on 5th October 2021.
Wishing you the best of luck!
Terms & Conditions – The Lewis Foundation Christmas Card Competition
1. The promoter is The Lewis Foundation (charity no. 1166405)
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 1 +. Under 18 parent consent is required.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via The Lewis Foundation website, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. New closing date for entry will be Saturday 09.10.20. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: the winners entries of the 2021 The Lewis Foundation Christmas Card Competition will be featured on the 2021 The Lewis Foundation Christmas Card and will be available for purchase by the public from The Lewis Foundation shop. All funds raised will go to The Lewis Foundation in support of our work.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable.
13. Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email or post within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when the cards are available in the Shop. Plus the winner will receive six of their printed Christmas Cards as part of the prize.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. The Lewis Foundation also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.